Thursday, May 19, 2011

I Can't Believe It.....

What a Journey.....

Are you that one that start something, has all these fab ideas, go far and beyond to create something, but don't complete it????  Welcome to a world that I am no longer apart of. 

A dear friend of mine mentioned to me that there was a competition I should enter.  Me being who I am was on board without even asking what it was about.  Little did I know, it was a perfect fit.  "MISS RUNWAY 2011 (CURVES DIVISION)" was a competition that consist of fashion, style, make-up, and runway.  Something I have been a follower of for as far back as I can remember.  I have pictures to prove it!!  Now, here I am at the age of 37 (at the start of this journey) signing up for a competition that is what I have always dreamed of.  Butterflies is an understatement of what my emotions were dealing with.  While months of doubt, private classes, group classes, meetings, swollen feet, aching back, patient friends, constant motivational talks, wardrobe consulting, figuring out the perfect dress, red carpet attire and a fan club that you wouldn't believe - the day of the competition had arrived. 

Scared, what???  stage fright, hello????   Wardrobe malfunctioning???  Can we say heart acttack or anxiety attack.???

All of the above........................

Make-up flawless, wardrobe finally arrived, prayer said, the time had come................

...and the 2nd Runner-up is Antrease Bozeman!!!!!!!!!

I did it...  I finally completed something I enjoyed and blossomed from.  What a journey and road I will never forget.  Thanks to my personal DREAM TEAM!!!  I will always be remembered in ways unthought of.  I was fabulous and knew it.

Ok....  Enough said.

Complete what you start and be content with your finish. Have faith in you when no one else do. Know that your path is meant for you and later in life you will know why you traveld that down that path. Love who God has created you to be. This body I am taking care of is the body I was destined to represent. "LOVE THE SKIN YOU'RE IN" I DO!!!

Alright enough of that.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HEAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTT!!!!   A perfect example of a DREAM TEAM!!!!

This is only the beginning. Until next time.....................

Ms. Beauti
Muah 

No comments:

Post a Comment